Thursday, March 7, 2013

Okay. This Was The Last Appointment!

Our last appointment at UW was short and sweet! Of course this was after sitting in traffic for the entire duration of the drive! But we are glad we have the next four days to take it easy after a good non stress test. Gavin's heart showed great acceleration. So now he just needs to take the next four days to get his lungs working in tip top shape! I am busy planning my final pregnancy dinner. Thinking a burger at Red Robin might be in order this Sunday! I have been pretty good with not giving in to cravings, and I won't be able to eat for 24 hours after dinner on Sunday. So heck! Why not go out with a burger?

Gavin's room is all ready for him when he decides to come home. Ryan and I are looking forward to that day more than words can describe. Last night we put the finishing touches on his room! I have attached some photos below!

Well, I am off to enjoy my last four days before life gets crazy! I am also planning a little wrap up pregnancy post this Sunday for all of you parents who find themselves chosen to have one of these special kiddos. Stay tuned! I am sure it will be full of insight! :) Okay, maybe not. But perhaps something will resonate with somebody out there who is going through this same situation.





2 comments:

  1. Wow, almost time for his grand debut! I'm exited for the three of you and as always, am asking the good Lord above to bless the big event. I totally agree with the Red Robin plan. Enjoy! -Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Al! I will be updating everybody from recovery as soon as possible. Since Ryan and Gavin will be over at Children's while I recovery I am sure I will have some time on my hands.

    ReplyDelete